RE: OT - Vaccines

From: April Wells <awells_at_csedge.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:17:46 -0700

Yep... kids suck the brains right out of you within 10 min of labor. You don't KNOW you are doing the right thing... you have to have faith that you at least are not deliberately harming them, or preventing them from being helped. Worst thing that has ever happened to mine is the got a sore hip from the MMR (bigger needle) and got real whiny for a day and a half... ear infections and teething are usually worse that what they got.

Are we creating sicker kids... probably... but not from vaccines, more from overuse of antibiotics for EVERYTHING. If the fever wasn't over 102, and I knew it wasn't strap, I generally tried to let them fight it on their own.

In general, I have been scared to death of just about everything since my oldest was born. My latest big worry is... HE has decided he loves to look at rattle snakes while he is rock climbing!

But they are wonderful sources of learning, humility and hope.

April Wells
Corporate Systems
Amarillo TX

Author: Scott Shafer
  INET: sknd100_at_yahoo.com

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for the intended
use of the addressee only; it may also be legally privileged and/or price sensitive.
Notice is hereby given that any disclosure, use or copying of the information by
anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be illegal.  If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail.

Corporate Systems, Inc. has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any
attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses.  We accept no liability for any
damage sustained as a result of software viruses and advise you carry out your own
virus checks before opening any attachment.

Author: April Wells
  INET: awells_at_csedge.com