RE: Over seas online demo

From: Post, Ethan <epost_at_kcc.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 16:28:51 -0700

I provided another reply to the wrong post but also check out www.gotomypc.com, 5 *'s. If you use 256 color, the right sound codec, 1 frame per second, and nothing more than 800*600 you can get very good compression, around 500K per minute. 7 MB for a 30 minute demo with audio ain't bad. Oh, I only achieved that rate with Windows Media Format, haven't tried real hard with Real. Contact me offline if you want. If I had to give a live demo of something in 10 minutes through a firewall on any machine in the network I would use GoToMyPc and a phone call.

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: epost_at_kcc.com