RE: Code Red

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 11:25:15 -0700

Patrice,

        I have a friend downstairs who said I should use Fprot to get rid of this rogue web page, I am going to download it now. I am interested in this TDS-3 program, can I get that at downloads.com or is it somewhere else? KK

        Author: Anderson, Brian
          INET: andersob_at_mail.dartnet.peachnet.edu

        Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
          INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca