RE: Ever seen any of these errors?

From: Seley, Linda <LSeley_at_IQNavigator.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 22:50:03 -0700

Good point but no. I'm the only one who can get into this server, the last time I ran anything like this was when I built it in September. Hmmmm, I just checked the test environment, which is a clone, everything there is owned by sys.

Thanks!

Linda

Author: Seley, Linda
  INET: LSeley_at_IQNavigator.com

Author: MacGregor, Ian A.
  INET: ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU

Author: Seley, Linda
  INET: LSeley_at_IQNavigator.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 03 2001 - 00:50:03 CDT