RE: Help, processes won't die

From: <Ivan_Rivera_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 12:51:56 -0700

Thanks to all that have replied.  I ended up having to bounce the db.  I just did a startup force which I know does an abort, I probly should have tried an immediate first.  I'll be tracking this process (batch) tonight and make sure that nothing else goes wrong. I believe it had something to do with our gateway and too many ORA-2063's happening. I'm going to research into what going on with the informix db's that pump the info into the oracle box. Thanks again to all. This list is the BOMB! Received on Wed Aug 01 2001 - 14:51:56 CDT