Re: PostGres WAS: RE: Oracle 9i Articles - self tuning, launch delaye

From: <Diana_Duncan_at_ttpartners.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:48:26 -0700

Yes, it's open source.

My personal project uses Apache, PHP and Postgres on Linux servers -- pure open source. Guess how long the servers and the web server and hence the site have been up? Pretty much since we installed. Love it!!! For those of you who don't know, PHP is a server-side "templating" language based on Perl, and it is dreamy.

I'm honestly not sure if your mail is arriving in MIME format -- it just looks like plain text to me. I'm unfortunately on a Lotus Notes email client now, and I haven't figured out how to turn off all the rich text, etc. Anyone else out there know how to do it? I humbly apologize if I'm cluttering up the list, and I'll switch to something else if that will help.

Diana Duncan
TITAN Technology Partners
One Copley Parkway, Ste 540
Morrisville, NC 27560
VM: 919.466.7337 x 316
F: 919.466.7427
E: Diana_Duncan_at_ttpartners.com

                    "Mohan, Ross"

                    <MohanR_at_STARS        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
<ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    -SMI.com>            cc:

                    Sent by:             Fax to:

                    root_at_fatcity.        Subject:     PostGres WAS: RE: Oracle 9i
Articles - self tuning, launch
                    com                  delaye

                    05/10/2001

                    06:50 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Is it Open Source?

also, from your mail, is it true I am sending to you in MIME format? I thought I had turned that off....

  INET: Diana_Duncan_at_ttpartners.com