RE: RE: Silver vs. Gold support

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 07:33:13 -0700

so the support bill we just paid should get refunded because it was for Silver Support which no longer exists? and I pay for support but they desupport the products I have paid support for, and instead of giving me the new software release so that the support I paid for is still relevant, they will charge me for the update. And not give me a prorated refund.

Ya know, if I'm gonna get screwed I'd at least like to enjoy it

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com