RE: ODBC Connections Bad?

From: Shaw, John B <jbshaw_at_ingr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 11:54:47 -0700

We have lots of clients who use odbc for ad hoc tools - access,excel, foxpro,vb ...
While not quite as quick as a native tool they are ok for these applications, however they can be really bad, like any application, with poorly written queries (and what other kind do they ever write?).

Author: Walter K
  INET: alden14004_at_yahoo.com

Author: Shaw, John B
  INET: jbshaw_at_ingr.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 10 2001 - 13:54:47 CDT