RE: 9iAS Forms Server Stability

From: Jenny Jacob <jjacob14_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 13:40:32 -0700

I have persuaded my manager to go with 9iAS to deploy dev2k forms on the web. We have dev2k client/server applications and 8.1.6 database but we've never deployed forms on the web - except for webdb stuff. It is pretty urgent to have an application in place. From your comments I am not sure whether I have made the right choice. (my manager was thinking of a non-Oracle application but as usual I pushed him towards Oracle)

Author: Jenny Jacob
  INET: jjacob14_at_hotmail.com