Re: Anybody at the ODC in SanFran?

From: D.Davis <3544P_at_NAVPGS.BITNET>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 09:57:36 PST

I too was at the ODC. My opinion? The keynote speakers were great! Listening to McNeeley & Jobs was almost worth the price of the conference. Of the tech sessions I attended I would say 1/4 were worthwhile. As for the hands-on --- yes, only being able to sign-up for 1 wasn't very good, especially when the 1 I went too wasn't even a hands on! They did let me sign up for another after I complained, but by that time everything was full! Bummer all the way around! Yes, I concurr, sounds like Oracle is gearing up to innovate/advance again --- get ready for more painful transitions---- again! Just keep repeating '''Change is good '''.....

|| DEBORAH PAQUETTE DAVIS ||
|| 3544P_at_VM1.CC.NPS.NAVY.MIL (INTERNET) ||
|| DAVISDP_at_DMDCWEST.FMP.OSD.MIL (PC) ||
|| (408) 583-2400 ||