OS X Database Authent

From: Marco Ponzo <PONZO_at_SCI02.EBT.ANRJ.BR>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 10:27:18 -0500

        Hello friends:

           We are starting our migration to the oracle rdbms. I would
        appreciate usefull informations about "operating system
        authentication X database authentication". I know that there
        is a security problem when using the first one with multi-
        threaded server.
        We are running oracle 7.1.6 under AIX 4.1

        Any help will be appreciated.

        Thanks,
        Marco A. Ponzo
        EMBRATEL - Empresa Brasileira de Telecomunicacoes.