Re: Data Warehousing

From: Pearce, Glenn <gpearce_at_CONTINUUM.CO.NZ>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 08:51:26 NZT

     Check out the Data Warehousing Information Centre on the web at

     http://pwp.starnetinc.com/larryg/index.html

     it is loaded with white papers and links to sites with Data
     Warehousing Information.

     Glenn

     gpearce_at_continuum.co.nz
     Continuum (NZ) Ltd
     Auckland, New Zealand

Subject: Data Warehousing
Author: "ORACLE database mailing list." <ORACLE-L_at_CCVM.SUNYSB.EDU> at INTERNET Date: 01/03/1996 5:21 AM

I am an experienced Oracle7 DBA. The systems I have worked on are OLTP and decision support. We are now beginning to build a data warehouse. Does anyone know of some decent reference materiel (books, white papers etc.)
 that describes the differences in an instance set up for warehousing vs the others.

TIA Paul T. Allison
pallison_at_ppg.com Received on Thu Feb 29 1996 - 15:16:35 CST