Display problems with Forms 3.0 on Alpha

From: Susanne Stolpe <Susanne.Stolpe_at_RZ.RUHR-UNI-BOCHUM.DE>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 11:27:12 +0100

Hi to all,
once again we've got a problem with running a form (forms 3.0) with Oracle 7.1.5.2.3 on a Alpha (OpenVMS 6.2).
First of all, thanks to everybody who helped with our previous problems !

We access Oracle on the Alpha via a terminal emulation (KEAterm 420). When I want to execute the form all the descriptive texts are gone. The first line of text belonging to the first block is displayed uprightly in the first column (should be displayed horizontally in the second row) - whereas every other text cannot be found anywhere at all. A very similar form runs without any problem on our Vax (Oracle 6.0). The KEAterm-Setup for both systems is the same. We appreciate any ideas what we could do about this - I hope someone's out there who can provide us with a clue
TVMIA Susanne Stolpe

Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum
Medizin. Fakultaet
Inst. f. Biomathematik & Informatik
Bochum, FRG
e-mail : Susanne.stolpe_at_rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de Received on Tue Feb 27 1996 - 05:43:50 CST