How to open adjusting period for journal posting?

From: Tan Siew Meow, Prog Analyst,ST <TanSM_at_ST.COM.SG>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 19:48:51 -0500

Background information:

Oracle Financials - General Ledger
For example, we have created an adjusted period FYE-95 (for Dec 95) of type ADJUST. In addition, we have also created DEC-95 of type MONTH. It seems that we can find periods of type MONTH in type quickpick list when selecting periods to be opened.

Question:
How to include periods of type ADJUST into the quickpick list for opening periods for jounal posting?

Please assist!

Siew Meow
Email : tansm_at_st.com.sg Received on Tue Feb 27 1996 - 20:10:20 CST