Where's Stuart?

From: Stuart Worthington <worthins_at_HEAC005.GB.EC.PS.NET>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 05:13:00 GMT

Stuart Worthington is away Monday 26th February till Friday 1st March. I will read (and answer if necessary) your e-mail message when I return.

For Financials DBA issues, please contact: Ki Schumann (schumank) or Saimon Grabinar (grabinas)

They have a number for me for emergencies.

This message was generated automatically and you will receive it only once, although all messages you send me while I am away WILL be saved. Received on Sun Feb 25 1996 - 00:34:02 CST