sqldba usage??

From: Prabhakar Chandrasekaran <Prabhakar.Chandrasekaran_at_RMD.ALLIED.COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 13:48:22 PST

I am trying to use the sqldba command for looking at some system statistics.

when i type sqldba oracle spits out the following message

DBA-00385: could not locate sqldba resource file, dbacvt220.res

I don't know where this resource file should reside and what it's contents are. I managed to get into sqldba using the following command sqldba lmode=y (with this option it's not allowing me to execute most of the commands like mon etc..).

Can anyone help me in resolving this issue??

P.S we are using oracle 7.0.16.4.0 - production release on an HP-UX 9.04.

many thanx
Prabhakar
(206) 885-8830
e-mail: vvdyapc_at_rmd.allied.com Received on Fri Feb 23 1996 - 16:47:34 CST