Re: Urgent DBA Assistance needed

From: Mladen Gogala <gogi_at_ASTER.SI>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 10:12:22 +0100

Hi!
It's a nonsense! sgadef.dbf is a file which is used to map SGA (through mmap) to a disk file. It is recreated each time instance is restarted. If you are missing sgadef.dbf, you should restart your database. Kindest regards!

--
Mladen Gogala
ASTER Ljubljana

Tel  : ++386 61 1683-511                 Snail-mail:
FAX  : ++386 61 1683-165                 ASTER Ljubljana
Email: gogi_at_aster.si                     Nade Ovcakove 1
WWW  : www.aster.si                      61000 Ljubljana
                                         Slovenia