Re: Recreate Tables

From: Scott Cote <a0208219_at_SHHP715E.DSEG.TI.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 15:05:12 CST

Rosemary,

I am looking for something like that also - although if something does not come up withen a week - will write a bourne shell script (UNIX) to do the job.

I have a script to recreate tablespace DDL. Let me know it you can use that also.

Thanks,

SCott Cote

--

Scott C. Cote                     TI email:  a0208219_at_shhp715e.dseg.ti.com
Texas Instruments  Sherman, TX

                Customer Satisfaction Through Total Quality