FORMS- Stop the Acknowledge?

From: Dennis Pike <pike_at_CCIA.CCIA.COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 07:24:43 PST

        I have code with nested loops which is changing and updating information on the form. At times the code performs a COMMIT_FORM. This produces an acknowledgement display ...

FRM-40400 Transaction Complete: 1 records applied or saved.

... and requires pressing an OK button to move on . . .

        Is there a way to STOP this acknowledgement so my code will simply keep running?

Denny
WA3OHN Chief Engineer, Engineering Services
Indsutrial Scientific Cororation

E-mail: pike_at_ccia.com
Date: 02/08/96
Time: 07:24:43 Received on Thu Feb 08 1996 - 07:35:52 CST