NT Client Products

From: James Russel <jrussel_at_MAIL.STATE.MO.US>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 12:03:20 -0600

I have sent a message about this problem before, but need to ask again. I have installed NT client products on an OS/2 v2.1 fileserver. I have configured the NT client to find SQL*NET products just fine (I can communicate with the DB server just fine). However, PROC v1.6 has problems. Namely, even though the GUI front end comes up just fine, it can not find any needed message files and fails in the precompilation process.

Any suggesstions???? I am needing this pretty quick as my customer needs this set up by 2/1/95. Thank you in advance. Received on Tue Jan 23 1996 - 15:58:33 CST