List of Universities Using Oracle

From: Ian A. MacGregor <ian_at_SLAC.STANFORD.EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 07:13:12 -0800

Our purchasing department is interested in contacting other universities which use Oracle. Does a list of these exist, and how can I acquire it? A few years ago a listserve dedicated to Oracle users at universities was created. Does it still exist? What is the address to subcribe to this list?

Thanks. Please reply directly to me so as not to clutter oracle-l.

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ian_at_slac.stanford.edu Received on Wed Jan 17 1996 - 10:54:30 CST