Re: Paradox and Oracle

From: Miguel Corzo HT110 at 435-3462 <CORZO_at_GC.MARICOPA.EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 14:54:03 -0700

Contact Borland and ask for SQL-LINKS. They run for Approx $99 and would allow you to connect to Oracle natively from within Paradox. I have also used Oracle's ODBC driver from Paradox. It runs a bit slower but it is cheaper <g>. You should be able to use ODBC w/o having to purchase SQL-LINKs. If you need connectivity from Paradox 7 Win '95, I do not think there is a 32 bit Oracle ODBC driver ready (from Oracle that is). SQL-LINKs for 32 bit are not ready as far as I know.

Miguel Received on Tue Jan 09 1996 - 17:11:25 CST