Should I Post Oracle Jobs for You

From: Sam Dobrow <pp003040_at_INTERRAMP.COM>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 15:56:09 -0500

Hello Oraclites:

As a recruiter, I am always finding new and challenging jobs for IT professionals like you. Since this list is subscribed to by Oracle IT professionals for an exchange of information related to Oracle products and their useage, I thought some of you might like to know about some of the exciting opportunities for Oraclites out in the job market. Of course I would not clutter this forum with redundant and repetitive messages but I could periodically (monthly?) post openings that might be of a broad interest or post really hot opportunities as they open up. I would like to know your thoughts on this topic. Since many of you are DBAs and developers who interface with users, how do you feel about providing names and phone numbers of users or team leaders who may not be subscribed to the list?

For those of you who would like to receive the results of a national salary survey, I will have one mailed to anyone who emails me with a resume, US mailing address, day/night phone numbers and current salary information.

I am willing to receive the mail directly and summarize the responses for those who don't want this discussion on the list.

By the way the hottest needs today are for team leaders, project managers, business analysts and implementors with Oracle Financials and/or Oracle Manufacturing product experience.

Your feedback and participation are most appreciated.

Thanks, Sam