Help Creating Forms 3.0 !

From: Engg <panir_at_ENGR01.ISU.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 10:27:17 -0700

Hi:

I am a newbie to Oracle. I am trying to create forms using SQL*Forms 3.0.16 with Oracle V 7.0.16 on a SUN OS 4.1.X. When I try action/new and give a name of the new form..I get the following error:

ORA-00942: table or view does not exixst

I have the permissions to write in the dir, I have my own tables. Also nobody has ever set up the forms before, so I ran these scripts in /forms30/admin as system/manager: iadupg.sql
iadindex.sql
iadview.sql
iadgrant.sql

I have also granted resource, connect roles to myself.

Any suggestions/help is appreciated.

_Peter

(panir_at_engr01.isu.edu)