Oracle Statistics

From: Bill Becker <beckerb_at_DGABBY.MFLDCLIN.EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 12:31:26 -0600

We are running Oracle Version 6.0.34 on SCO. We are looking for any information on statistical software that will work within Oracle, so that we can avoid exporting Oracle data to other packages. By statistical software, I mean something comparable to SPSS or SAS; it must be capable of doing chi-square, Z-test, T-test, and other common statistical analyses; graphing ability would be a nice plus. Again, it must be able to work with Oracle data in Oracle tables in Oracle datafiles. If anyone could point me to something that meets these requirements, I would be very appreciative (within limits, of course). TIA

Bill Becker                   Phone: 715-387-9320
Marshfield Clinic            E-mail: beckerb_at_dgabby.mfldclin.edu
Marshfield, Wisconsin USA
The usual disclaimers... Received on Tue Mar 14 1995 - 14:05:40 CST