Inquiry: DBA Tools for VMS

From: George Curtis <CURTIS_G_at_FLC.COLORADO.EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 11:10:45 -0600

Greetings,

We are a VMS site running Oracle V7 and are looking for DBA tools.

We have found several excellant products but unfortunately they do not run under VMS. The one exception so far is BMC Software's Patrol V2.

Does anyone know of any equivalent DBA tools for VMS?

Thanks in advance

George.

P.S. I vote for maintaining status quo for this list, tidbits are

      invaluable to us.

George Curtis, Sr. Systems Analyst

Fort Lewis College
Computing & Telecommunications