Re: How to disable logging

From: Srinivas K. Rayapeddi <srayaped_at_ECCDB1.PMS.FORD.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 09:40:13 EST

> Is there a way for disabling logging of information while using
> SQL*loader to load data into the DB.

Hi,

        Its been long since I have worked on sqlldr. You can use SILENT = ALL option which is the nearest thing I remember. Utilities Users guide 7-7 has some information. Hope it helps

Regards
Srini Kumar

\                  |Srini Kumar          |                  /
 \(313)845-5276(O) |Application Developer| I work for a    /
  )                |SYNTEL Inc. MI.      | company which  (
 /(313)561-7139(R)_|_____________________|_ makes cars..   \
/_______________/srayaped_at_eecdb1.pms.ford.com\_______________\ Received on Mon Mar 13 1995 - 10:03:09 CST