Home » Other » General » DBA cv
DBA cv [message #303630] Sat, 01 March 2008 05:10 Go to next message
master_0444

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to write a effective DBA cv for DBA position having experience in 9i and 10g database.

Can anyone give me sample cv for the above??

thanks,
Re: DBA cv [message #303636 is a reply to message #303630] Sat, 01 March 2008 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rleishman
Do you have experience in 9i and 10g? If you actually know a thing or two about Oracle, your CV should write itself. Just describe what you've done and how long you spent doing it.

Don't describe what someone else has done.

If - on the odd chance - you DONT actually have any real experience as an Oracle DBA, think for a minute about what you are asking. We're a bit of a "community" here, there is a chance - a slim one - that the awesome CV we write for you will get you a job in another OraFAQ member's workplace - then they have to train you. Not really in the community interest is it?

Or worse, after your new employer finds out how experienced you're not, they do an internet search and find this thread - then they hunt US down as well as you.

There are plenty of PR type companies that will take your honest CV and polish it so that it presents the TRUTH in a favourable and professional light. It will probably cost you LESS than a day's pay. That shiny CV only has to get you a job ONE day sooner and it's already paid itself off!
Re: DBA cv [message #303644 is a reply to message #303636] Sat, 01 March 2008 06:17 Go to previous message
master_0444

thanks rleishman for guiding.

Actually i am new to DBA just passed my 9i certification and got job. I just want to see some formats for DBA cv not technical skills or else.

Againg thanks.
Previous Topic: reports not running
Next Topic: Does anyone know?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:11:31 CDT 2024