Home » Other » General » reports not running
reports not running [message #303174] Thu, 28 February 2008 04:08 Go to next message
jeer
hi

I have database server and application servers on different computer. When I run reports on application server then they work fine. but on the client computers some other web page displays. I have added the Application Server IP and Application server name in the host file of the client's computer but still same problem exists. please guide me to resolve this problem.

thanks
Re: reports not running [message #303177 is a reply to message #303174] Thu, 28 February 2008 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
How is this an expert SQL question?
How is this a SQL question?
How is this an Oracle question?

Regards
Michel
Re: reports not running [message #303228 is a reply to message #303174] Thu, 28 February 2008 08:01 Go to previous message
joy_division
I am not sure there is any helpful information here at all.

What report are you running? What IP address? What URL? Is this a sql report, an Oracle report? Are all services started? Middle tier, etc? Adding an IP address to the host file will not do anything. You call reports from a URL in a browser. If you had to add the host IP address of every site you visit in advance, you'd never be able to browse the web.

How about providing the locations and contents of all app server and reports configuration files as a start?
Previous Topic: How to get list of StoredProcedures names of a given user in Oracle
Next Topic: DBA cv
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 13:39:37 CDT 2024