Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle apps consultant (How to become an oracle apps consultant)
icon4.gif  Oracle apps consultant [message #272701] Sat, 06 October 2007 05:10 Go to next message
Techyoracle
Hi all,

I am a new member of this oracle faq;I would like to clarify some doubts hope you people will help me out.I am an IT recruiter with HR background.I would like to get into ERP especially oracle apps(HRMS or financial).So i want to know what would be the next step to proceed and where can i get oracle training in chennai.Also kindly let me know the scope for oracle apps consultant in future.

Thanks in advance.

Vanitha
Re: Oracle apps consultant [message #272714 is a reply to message #272701] Sat, 06 October 2007 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Why do you think you want to be an Oracle Applications Consultant, when you seem to have no idea what such a person actually does?
Re: Oracle apps consultant [message #272824 is a reply to message #272714] Sun, 07 October 2007 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Techyoracle
Hi,

Thanks for your immediate response Frank.
Actually I have a HR background so i thought i can learn Oracle and then i can be an oracle apps HRMs functional consultant.And moreover my aim is to get into IT especially into ERP so i would like to choose Oracle apps even though i don't have any technical knowledge.

I would like to know whether only a technical person can enter into this or even freshers like me who have interest can also do.
And also kindly let me know what is the role of an oracle apps technical as well as functional consultant.

Thanks and Regards,

Vanitha
Re: Oracle apps consultant [message #276264 is a reply to message #272824] Wed, 24 October 2007 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
altasen.com
Hi,

to get a jumpstart: buy and read my books on Oracle Applications: System Administration, Workflow and BI Publisher for Oracle E-Business Suite.
Three books with concepts, screenshots, guided exercises and exercises. Around 150-200 short pages each. With an index.

HTH
Roel Hogendoorn
http://www.altasen.com Oracle Application Books
Books also via http://www.lulu.com > search for hogendoorn
Re: Oracle apps consultant [message #276291 is a reply to message #272701] Wed, 24 October 2007 12:33 Go to previous message
MarcL
LMA0 Didn't know this was amazon.com
Previous Topic: Looking for Oracle Apps consultant in UK
Next Topic: Opening for Oracle HRMS Functional Consultant -Dubai
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:57:04 CDT 2024