Home » Other » General » To convert a html to tiff image
To convert a html to tiff image [message #271994] Wed, 03 October 2007 10:40 Go to next message
prafullgs

Hi Friends,

I want to convert a html form output to a tiff image on a fly.
and store the converted image file in the application file system.
Please can anybody help me on doing this...

Waiting for your reply...
Thank u..
Re: To convert a html to tiff image [message #271995 is a reply to message #271994] Wed, 03 October 2007 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JRowbottom
Where in this process does a database fit in?
Re: To convert a html to tiff image [message #272020 is a reply to message #271994] Wed, 03 October 2007 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
>I want to convert a html form output to a tiff image on a fly.
Most likely you'll have to invoke some sort of external (OS) utility, but since chose to not share which Operating System (OS) is involved I won't bother guessing at a solution for this.
Re: To convert a html to tiff image [message #273016 is a reply to message #272020] Mon, 08 October 2007 12:14 Go to previous message
andrew again
Most solutions will require a print from your browser to your selected output file format. This is common for Adobe PDF and Microsoft MDI format. My IE7 browser seems to have MDI driver already installed and it support TIFF as and alternate output format.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22print+to+tiff%22

Many free converter programs exist, but they piggy-back onto existing file format print drivers and a common shortcoming is that the print drivers themsleves can pop up dialog boxes requiring manual intervention (page size warnings or whatever). When this happens the conversion process typically hangs - waiting for manual intervention.
Previous Topic: Connecting into Oracle
Next Topic: on call
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:50:25 CDT 2024