Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » questions
questions [message #250983] Thu, 12 July 2007 02:13 Go to next message
preetinair
hi,
I would like to know the information pls give me help to proceed as i am new to apps
1 In the case of forms and reports if it is a new form where do we kept under which module .fmb and .fmx similarly .rdf and .rep files and where do we design, genereate and compile. if it is a customized then how do we do the same.
Re: questions [message #251194 is a reply to message #250983] Thu, 12 July 2007 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tmax13
Most of the information you are requesting is very generic, and can be found in standard app dev documentation, which is available for free download at the oracle site.

For forms, for instance, you need to design/customize it using Forms builder(again available as a free download), and compile it on the forms server. The fmx is stored in $(APPLICATION_TOP)/forms/US and the fmb needs to be stored under $AU_TOP/forms/US.

Please refer to std documentation before raising a query on a forum. That way you will get answers faster, and the satisfaction that you were able to answer your own question.

Regards
Thomas.
Re: questions [message #325917 is a reply to message #250983] Mon, 09 June 2008 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kkrao1983
hi, friend. this is koteswara rao form hyd. i have finished my mba ( finance) and working pvt company. But,i am very intersting to change to oracle apps financials from my current job. Already i have done apps 3 modules in one of institute in ameerpet. But, i didnt get clarity about that coaching. i want more information about oracle genereal ledger, accounts payables, and accounts receivables.

if u have any idea about that modules pls infrom to me.i want real time project also.

So, i am waiting for your reply.......
u can contact through this mail id kkrao1983@gmail.com

Thanks,
Koteswara rao
Re: questions [message #335071 is a reply to message #325917] Sun, 20 July 2008 13:11 Go to previous message
vaibhavgoyal
hi,

please help me on this also.

my mail id is- vaibhavgoyal7@gmail.com

thanks
Previous Topic: Tax on PO
Next Topic: Update Standard Cost
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 06:04:35 CDT 2024