Home » Other » Training & Certification » oracle DBA tranning center
oracle DBA tranning center [message #220057] Sun, 18 February 2007 04:50 Go to next message
vyasdharmeshc

Hi,

i completed my PGDCA from CMC institute baroda, currently working as sofware support to one MNC in gujart. currently i am located in braoda. i want to make my carrier in orcle completing the OCP examination. but i am unaware of the training institute in gujrat giving the oracle certification training. can u pls help me to sent the information abut such a training center and which is the best training center in gujart. so i can decide to go there. pls send the information . my second question is there any past oracle exp. is required for giving OCP examination or any programming experience is req for OCP examination?. pls send the answer it will help me a lot to decide my carrier path.

thanks
e-mail id : vyasdharmeshc@yahoo.co.in

Re: oracle DBA tranning center [message #220113 is a reply to message #220057] Sun, 18 February 2007 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohammad Taj

Hi,
is required for giving OCP examination or any programming experience is req for OCP examination?.

Not Required but if you have then much better.

Are you google >>>>http://www.google.ae/search?hl=en&q=Oracle+Certification+Center+%2B+Baroda&meta=

regards
Taj

[Updated on: Sun, 18 February 2007 23:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: oracle DBA tranning center [message #221216 is a reply to message #220113] Sun, 25 February 2007 11:51 Go to previous message
vyasdharmeshc

thanks for ur reply
Previous Topic: Help Me!!
Next Topic: Oracle Clinical - 1:1 training in NJ
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:48:47 CDT 2024