Home » Other » General » Somebody located in China in this Forum?
Somebody located in China in this Forum? [message #212410] Fri, 05 January 2007 04:15 Go to next message
der_schalker
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I'm Volker from Germany. Have experiences with Oracle RDMBS and PL/SQL since 10 years (Ora 7-10g).

I look for someone located in China to make a little oracle performance test (SQL-Script) with my DB located in germany.

Background:
We've developed a individual web app which uses a oracle rdbms. This app will be used from china and the rest of the world. Today web and db server are located in germany. The performane of the app in europe is OK, in china it is poor (because ot the "Great Firewall"). So what I like to do is to host one web server in china, one web server and the db in europe. Now I need somenone who tests the oracle access times out of the chinese "Intranet" to my db, so that I can compare these times with access times in europe.

Hope you understand my poor english.

TIA
Regards

Volker
Re: Somebody located in China in this Forum? [message #213109 is a reply to message #212410] Tue, 09 January 2007 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ab_trivedi
hi volker,

I am Ashutosh Trivedi in India if I can help you?

Bye
Ashu
Re: Somebody located in China in this Forum? [message #213119 is a reply to message #213109] Tue, 09 January 2007 09:40 Go to previous message
der_schalker
Hi Ashutosh,

thanks for your answer, but I need someone from china for testing the internet performance from this country.

best regards

Volker
Previous Topic: Really stupid question about oracle...Please help!!!!
Next Topic: Starting Oracle instance using VB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:59:43 CDT 2024