Home » Other » General » Really stupid question about oracle...Please help!!!!
Really stupid question about oracle...Please help!!!! [message #211583] Fri, 29 December 2006 12:28 Go to next message
johnd2202
Ok, everytime I run reports in Oracle I get these cover sheets or some kinda sheet that tells me what time I ran the report, etc. They serve no purpose except to waste several thousand sheets of paper a day. How can get oracle to quit printing these sheets? Is it in the personal profile section? Sorry if it seems like a stupid question but I'm new to Oracle. I would really appreciate your help in this matter. Thanks.
Re: Really stupid question about oracle...Please help!!!! [message #211590 is a reply to message #211583] Fri, 29 December 2006 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
What do you mean by "Oracle"? What kind of reports are you running? Who wrote this application?

I can imagine what happens there, but can not imagine what is the cause.
Re: Really stupid question about oracle...Please help!!!! [message #213108 is a reply to message #211583] Tue, 09 January 2007 09:08 Go to previous message
ab_trivedi
hi,

Quote:
I get these cover sheets or some kinda sheet that tells me what time I ran the report, etc

First Option

If that is your problem then you can modify the report and remove the header section of the report .

Second Option

You can print only selected pages to save pages .

let me know how u dealing with your problem?

Bye
Ashu
Previous Topic: oracle.dss.dataSource.common.OLAPException: BIB-9509 Oracle OLAP did not create cursor
Next Topic: Somebody located in China in this Forum?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:51:55 CDT 2024