Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Applications DBA - Stamford CT
Oracle Applications DBA - Stamford CT [message #201143] Thu, 02 November 2006 15:38
QuestRG
Our client, a business consulting organization based in Stamford in seeking an Oracle Applications DBA to add to their existing team. This is a full-time opportunity.

Requirements:
· Minimum of 3 years experience in installation, upgrade, migration, cloning, patch application, troubleshooting technical issues and documentation of Oracle E-business Suite (11i - 11.5.9) on Unix platforms
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
· Strong Unix skills are required, preferably HP-UX and Linux
· Knowledge of Oracle Applications 11i infra with Oracle Real Application Clustering (9iRAC) is desirable, but not a requirement
· Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams, applications users and external vendors

Responsibilities

· The person will be responsible for all aspects of Oracle 11i applications administration including:
· Applications software installation, upgrade and configuration of the Oracle E-business Suite modules, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and recovery architecture, software release management, 24x7 production and operational support - 60%
· Works closely with other members of Application Development and Technical Operations teams to identify and implement continuous improvement, new or enhanced measurement reports and effective problem resolution - 30%
· Establishes and implements Application Infrastructure policies, procedures and standards, and ensures their conformance - 10%

Qualified candidates please send your resume to rhonda@questrg.com

Thanks.

R.
Previous Topic: Oracle DBA - Stamford, CT
Next Topic: Job Opening For Cool:Gen Developer (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:40:48 CDT 2024