Home » Other » General » JINITIATOR
JINITIATOR [message #191501] Wed, 06 September 2006 13:50 Go to next message
pgutierrezs
Good day,
I have a Java related problem in a P4 machine.
When, i am logging to this forum, i discovered that the problem origine is the (P4).
I will give my environnement :
- I have a Web Based Application which works in intranet.
- Server : Oracle 10g
- Client : Internet Explorer 6.0
When i lanch the application for the first time, by entering the server URL, the server sends the Oracle Jinitiator to be installed at the client side.

On P4, the installation of Oracle Jinitiator 1.3.1.22 fails , so the navigator can not load the page,and close this page.

I hope i have explained the problem and i hope find a solution as soon as possible !
Thanks for all !
Re: JINITIATOR [message #191544 is a reply to message #191501] Thu, 07 September 2006 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
When you say "On P4, the installation of Oracle Jinitiator 1.3.1.22 fails", what do you mean?
- does the entire pc freeze up for 48 hours?
- does it explode?
- do you get an error message that you won't share with us?
- does Internet Exploder freeze?

MHE
Re: JINITIATOR [message #192854 is a reply to message #191501] Wed, 13 September 2006 22:57 Go to previous message
gshankar
Yes , u are exactly correct that this problem is due to P4 machine only. Don't Worry. there is a workaround solution to it.
Search in your pc for a file -- symcjit.dll and rename it to symcjit_old.dll just before finishing the installation of jinitiator. it will succeed.
Previous Topic: Documention - help!
Next Topic: database converters
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:12:58 CDT 2024