Home » Other » Marketplace » Looking for project after completing training from Oracle Universiy in Oracle CRM 11i Functional
Looking for project after completing training from Oracle Universiy in Oracle CRM 11i Functional [message #186560] Tue, 08 August 2006 08:47 Go to next message
CRM_oracle
Hi
I have completed my Oracle CRM 11i functional training from oracle university and have more two years of domain exp in sales and marketing of Mid tier ERP solution.

I am looking on for project to work on Oracle CRM 11i either full time or on contract.
Background is MIBA along with BE.
I would like to have guidance on this issue and related issues with this.
Thanks

Re: Looking for project after completing training from Oracle Universiy in Oracle CRM 11i Functional [message #186604 is a reply to message #186560] Tue, 08 August 2006 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk527
It seems to be very difficult to get the first break, even if you are trained from oracle.

Same case with me. I have completed oracle financials training from oracle university in Feb, still to get my first break. I am an MBA Finance with 2 years of accounting experience.

You need to be very patient till the time you get your first job. I talked to many people in the same industry about it, everyone says same thing " KEEP PATIENCE".

Anyways, All the best for your career in Oracle CRM.
Re: Looking for project after completing training from Oracle Universiy in Oracle CRM 11i Functional [message #186673 is a reply to message #186604] Wed, 09 August 2006 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CRM_oracle
i would like to know whats
the process you are following,how many interviews
you have attended.....
Please do let me know ........
i know patience is the key ...but till it runs out..
Good luck ....
Re: Looking for project after completing training from Oracle Universiy in Oracle CRM 11i Functional [message #186992 is a reply to message #186560] Thu, 10 August 2006 08:05 Go to previous message
vathyam
Contact me if you are in US and still looking for a job.

Thanks
Madhavi
614-546-8687
madhavi_vathyam@yahoo.com
Previous Topic: Oracle Forms Developer (Richmond, VA, USA)
Next Topic: Looking for consulting company in Canada
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:37:10 CDT 2024