Home » Other » Marketplace » PL/SQL developer needed in Houston, TX.
PL/SQL developer needed in Houston, TX. [message #184150] Tue, 25 July 2006 09:31
barry dickinson
I am recruiting for a PL/SQL developer in Houston, TX. Please take a look at the job description below - if you feel you fit the position - please send me your resume in Word format as soon as possible. If you are not interested or do not feel this opportunity is right for you, please pass along my contact information to your friends as MODIS will pay a handsome referral fee!
Job Description:
The applicant will be designing and implementing new functionalities as well as supporting the current functionality. He/She will communicate directly with users and be responsible for user support. The candidate should have 4-5 years development experience with an emphasis on Visual Basic and PLSQL. (Pearl has a VB frontend and Oracle backend and the developer will be responsible for both technologies when working on Pearl). The position will be located in Houston but reporting to management in New York.

Thank you,

Barry Dickinson
Môdis
1235 N. Loop W. Suite 1100
Office: 713.880.0232 x 31
Barry.dickinson@modisit.com

Previous Topic: Oracle 11i Infrastructure/environment manager - 2 year contract (Australia)
Next Topic: PL/SQL Develoeprs Needed (Nashville, USA)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:37:55 CDT 2024