Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How ra_customer_trx_all linked with ra_customers
How ra_customer_trx_all linked with ra_customers [message #173228] Sat, 20 May 2006 10:33 Go to next message
adroit.ramesh
Hi all,

I am working on Oracle Projects, can any one explain how ra_customer_trx_all linked with ra_customers

Please help me.
Re: How ra_customer_trx_all linked with ra_customers [message #173508 is a reply to message #173228] Mon, 22 May 2006 15:02 Go to previous message
Steve Corey
While a post like this usually doesn't deserve a response, I will try.

Check your Oracle version (what database version, are you running applications, what version of the e-business financial suite are you running.. yada yada yada).

Next, check your documentation. RA_CUSTOMERS is a view in newer versions of Oracle (I run 11.5.8 and this is true), not a table, and it has a strange synonym (RA_HCUSTOMERS I think).

It is very possible that you need to make use of your TCA (Traded Community Architecture). All modules can now reference this setup to determine customers and sponsors (this is VERY important for the integration between Grants, Projects, Receivables, and Payables). If you have an Oracle Metalink account, check out http://etrm.oracle.com
Otherwise, check out otn.oracle.com and look for AR documentation. AR is the schema, but the table prefix for the TCA tables is now HZ.

Good luck!

Steve
Previous Topic: DFF
Next Topic: Oracle forms customization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 04:16:07 CDT 2024