Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » AR Transacions. How to modify installments.
AR Transacions. How to modify installments. [message #172164] Mon, 15 May 2006 05:38 Go to next message
gaizka71
Hi,

First of all I would like to say hello to all the forum members as this is my first post, I just found the site Wink

second, I have an issue I need some help with ...

I am using financials 11.5.9 Familiy pack E.
I need to change the installments for a good number of completed transacions, actually, at the moment the transacions have just one installment, and I have to divide the installments and create four installments with different due dates for each transaction.
At the moment the installments screen (from Menu Actions -> Installments) only allows me to modify the date of the installment that is already there, but does not allow me to delete it or create new ones...

Is this posible, if so, where do I have to go to do it?
Thanks a lot for your time.
gaizka
Re: AR Transacions. How to modify installments. [message #174968 is a reply to message #172164] Wed, 31 May 2006 04:42 Go to previous message
gaizka71
Well,
I can confirm now that it can not be done from the application.
We have coded our own customized form to do it and it is working fine now.
Ta
jose
Previous Topic: SQL * Loader Control file- While Registering into APPS where we need to specify ROWS,LOAD,SKIP ?
Next Topic: Customize Error Page after notification mistake
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 31 19:04:14 CDT 2024