| Oracle Applications Technical Architect – Apps on RAC DBA (USA) [message #168271]
||Wed, 19 April 2006 09:21
Registered: April 2006
Oracle Applications Technical Architect – Apps on RAC DBA|
Job Location: Anywhere in United State of America, Traveling may be required.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with a strong Oracle technology and application background particularly related to Technical Architecture and Applications DBA responsibilities for Oracle eBusiness Suite. This candidate will lead the technical architecture design of client solutions and will actively engage in the delivery of projects.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
- The primary responsibility is to guide and assist in implementation projects of Oracle Applications for medium to large customers.
- Applications Technical Architecture, Sizing, Installation, Patching, Upgrading, Migration, Tuning and Maintenance.
- Ability to provide vision and technical architecture to customers and project team. Analyze and resolve issues independently.
This position requires considerable experience and knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite of applications, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills. Travel is required.
- At least 3 years of Oracle Application and Technology experience, with hands-on implementation Technical Architecture and/or AppsDBA experience
- Experience in working with Oracle 9i / 10g, Oracle Applications (11.5.9 / 11.5.10) and Enterprise Applications Architecture. Must have exposure to supporting at least 3 implementations of Oracle Applications implementation from design through go-live and production support.
- Experience of installing, maintaining and tuning Oracle RAC (9i or 10g) for Oracle Applications is required.
- Experience in the development of client-specific solutions, including technical design of servers and determining server sizing requirements.
- Strong in depth Oracle database experience in database system tuning, SQL tuning, Database migration, Backup and Recovery, RMAN, RAC and SQL/PLSQL.
- Expert in Oracle Applications performance tuning and trouble shooting.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills required to lead client stakeholders and consulting team in the development of solutions.
- Application and technology implementation methodology experience is necessary
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Larger company experience but able to thrive in a hands-on entrepreneurial environment
- BA/BS required
- Exposure or experience in global delivery and offshore outsourcing is desired
- Work experience in a hosted application environment or with a managed services provider is a plus
- Subject matter expertise in the area of Oracle Financial, Distribution, Manufacturing, CRM and/or Human Resources modules and business flows are plus.
- Oracle Certification a plus.
Please Apply Online Here
[Updated on: Thu, 20 April 2006 01:21] by Moderator
Report message to a moderator