Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Functional Financials Consultant (USA)
|Oracle Functional Financials Consultant (USA) [message #167396]
||Wed, 12 April 2006 16:35
Registered: April 2006
Location: United States of America, Traveling Required|
The Oracle Functional Financials Consultant will be responsible for implementing and managing applications in various financials tracks on client engagements – Accounting-to-Financial Reports, Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash. In this role you will define functional designs for mapping industry leading practices to client’s unique requirements and processes; gather requirements and create business process models based on client requirements; facilitate process design workshops; configure the applications; work closely with the technical team in associated technical scope like conversions, interfaces, reports, and extensions.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
* Defining, architecting and re-engineering business processes.
* Setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements based on knowledge about the Oracle Financials applications functionality, tools, templates and Oracle Application Implementation methodologies
* Financial process analysis; process design, mapping, and re-engineering; process/software gap analysis and resolution
* Troubleshooting and issue resolution with Oracle Applications Financial modules, configuration and training/assisting users
* Functional design and design review of Oracle Applications data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications
* Experience in one or more of the following product areas:
o Accounting-to-Financial Reports: General Ledger, AR, AP, FA, Cash Management, Fixed Assets
o Strong understanding and implementation experience in principles of Chart of Accounts design, Intercompany processes, Consolidations, Multi-currency
o Order-to-Cash: Receivables processes including Revenue Recognition, Collections, Invoicing; understanding of integration with Order Management, Inventory, GL, Cash Management; good to have iReceivables, iPayment
o Procure-to-Pay processes including Purchasing, Payables, iSupplier, iProcurement, iExpense; integration with other associated modules such as Inventory, APS Suite, MRP; Good to have implementation experience in Sourcing strategies, ASL, etc.
* At least 3 Oracle Application full cycle implementations
* 6+ years related experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Travel may be required
* Must be familiar with Application Implementation Methodology (Oracle AIM and related methods, etc.)
Detailed Functional Knowledge of the Oracle eBusiness Suite Financial modules (2 or more of the following modules):
Self Service Apps (iExpenses, iPayment, iReceivables, iSupplier, iProcurement, etc.)
Professional Skill Requirements:
* Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication /
facilitation skills (oral and written).
* Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong
business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and client-facing skills, which demonstrates confidence and fosters a "Trusted Advisor" relationship with the client.
* Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
* General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and supply chain assessment / strategy.
* Lead teams (both consulting and client employees).
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
[Updated on: Thu, 20 April 2006 01:23] by Moderator
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Sun Aug 07 23:17:57 CDT 2022