Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Human Resources Functional Consultant (USA)
|Oracle Human Resources Functional Consultant (USA) [message #167393]
||Wed, 12 April 2006 16:20
Registered: April 2006
Location: United States of America, Traveling Required|
Position will be based at client’s project (which client is TBD based on your specific qualifications).
The Oracle Functional Human Resources Consultant will be responsible for implementing and managing applications in various human resources tracks on client engagements – Self Service HR (SSHR), Advanced Benefits (OAB), iRecruitment, Time and Attendance (OTA), iLearning, HR Intelligence. In this role you will define functional designs for mapping industry leading practices to client’s unique requirements and processes; gather requirements and create business process models based on client requirements; facilitate process design workshops; configure the applications; work closely with the technical team in associated technical scope like conversions, interfaces, reports, and extensions;
Key Responsibilities May Include:
* Defining, architecting and re-engineering business processes.
* Setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements based on knowledge about the Oracle Human Resources applications functionality, tools, templates and Oracle Application Implementation methodologies
* Financial process analysis; process design, mapping, and re-engineering; process/software gap analysis and resolution
* Troubleshooting and issue resolution with Oracle Applications HR modules, configuration and training/assisting users
* Functional design and design review of Oracle Applications data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications
* Experience in one or more of the following product areas: Self Service HR (SSHR), Advanced Benefits (OAB), iRecruitment, Time and Attendance (OTA), iLearning, HR Intelligence
* At least 3 Oracle HR Application full cycle implementations
* 6+ years related experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Travel (up to 75%) may be required depending on your location relative to clients
* Must be familiar with Application Implementation Methodology (Oracle AIM and related methods, etc.)
Detailed Functional Knowledge of the Oracle eBusiness Suite HR modules (2 or more of the following modules):
Self Service HR (SSHR)
Advanced Benefits (OAB)
Time and Attendance (OTA)
Professional Skill Requirements:
* Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication /
facilitation skills (oral and written).
* Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong
business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and client-facing skills, which demonstrates confidence and fosters a "Trusted Advisor" relationship with the client.
* Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
* General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and supply chain assessment / strategy.
* Lead teams (both consulting and client employees).
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
[Updated on: Thu, 20 April 2006 01:24] by Moderator
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Fri Sep 24 19:52:32 CDT 2021