|Oracle Corp Functional CRM positions [message #165955]
||Mon, 03 April 2006 11:18
Registered: April 2006
CRM Functional Consultant - Principal|
(Must have Oracle or PeopleSoft CRM experience)
Are you looking for a new and challenging career opportunity? If so, join Oracle’s North America Consulting Group. Our team is currently looking for several Principal Consultants to provide functional expertise for our CRM product lines and to advise clients, implementation managers, and consultants on products, implementation strategies, work estimates, work plans, project proposals, and implementation problems. This role contributes to the development and testing of new and enhanced products.
· Using in-depth knowledge of a CRM product line, as well as functional expertise, consults with clients and project personnel to determine scope of project needs.
· Participates in preparation of proposals and statements of work, development of project estimates, work plans, and advises on implementation strategies in area of specialization.
· Identifies and applies creative and innovative approaches to resolves product implementation and integration obstacles and problems.
· Develops new or enhanced methods and techniques to resolve product line problems and offers options, alternatives, outcomes and possible implications of various courses of action.
· Communicates product information and provides guidance to clients and coworkers on issues, tools and techniques, enhancements, changes in processes and related information.
· Works collaboratively with consultants, implementation managers, and Corporate to develop test, and implement products
· Typically requires 3- 4 years of applications software implementation experience, (at least 2 years working directly with a CRM product line), defining client needs and applying appropriate technology solutions.
· Typically requires 4 years of experience in a product support and consulting environment.
· In-depth knowledge of business functions and expertise in business analysis techniques.
· B.A./B.S. or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred.
· Writes documentation and complex reports in a clear and concise manner.
· Adjusts to changes in priorities and manages time effectively.
· Takes initiative to achieve value-added results, within scope of responsibility.
· Applies strong analytical skills to resolve difficult client problems.
· Available to travel 75-100% in North America
To succeed in this role you should be energetic, motivated, and achievement-oriented. You can work independently or as a member of cross-functional teams. You are disciplined with an astute business sense, superior communication skills and with a strong orientation towards customer satisfaction. You are able to effectively present your ideas to senior management with a strong ability to think conceptually and strategically and to develop and/or leverage partnering relationships.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please
As part of Oracle's U.S. employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
Prior Employment Verification
Social Security Trace
Criminal Background Check
Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position)
Previous consulting experience is required. Travel up to 100% may be expected. US Citizenship preferred or permanent resident
"Oracle supports workforce diversity."
Qualified candidates apply to email@example.com subject: orafaq.