Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » problem with synchronization
problem with synchronization [message #164718] Sat, 25 March 2006 00:36
lallmanish
hi everybody

we are using oracle application server 10g release 2 and i am looking to configure
integration of AD to oid.as referred in the Obe and other documents i have tried to
configure this integration.
first i copied activdchg.map- changed the source destination. then uploaded the profile and used the grantrole.ldif and then did the bootstrapping. the boot strapping was fine but after that when i am trying to synchronize through oracle directory manager, it is still showing "NOT EXECUTED YET" IN the synchronization status even though i have put the last applied change which i got through ldaspsearch command. i have refreshed it started oictl but still not synchronizing what to do- Then again i tried to do it again - i got once agent successful, mapping failure in the status area.

how to delete the instances that has been created during my testing beacause everytime i had to use a new instance number and configset resulting in almost 10 instances with none synchronizing. also accidentally my actichgIMP profile from directory manager was deleted. can i use other profile like activeimport for synchronizing.

please guide me.

Thanks
manish
Previous Topic: 500 Internal Server Error java.lang.ClassCastException-urgent please
Next Topic: Application Server Double Installation (8.4 & 8.9)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:41:54 CDT 2024