Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » oracle apps finance
oracle apps finance [message #151525] Thu, 15 December 2005 06:17 Go to next message
oracleapps.sasi
what is the finance flow.so many intervers ask this question. i not able to tell correctly,please.anybody explain this.
regards
sasi
Re: oracle apps finance [message #151802 is a reply to message #151525] Mon, 19 December 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
Sasi,

I am not sure, but if I was thrown this question during an interview, I would probably talk about "Process Flows" and the processes involved. Starting with the P2P (Procure to Pay), I would explain how Purchase Orders are raised, approved, then used as a basis for Purchase Orders. I would say that if Inventory items were involved, there would be receiving and inspection processes. Then I would describe the process for receiving invoices, approving (including 2, 3 or 4-way matching) and paying them, with all of the system controls and manual/physical controls.

Depending on the feedback from the interviewer, I might simply say that similar process flows would be defined for Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, General Ledger, etc., etc.

I might also explain how these process flows can be documented using a "Swim Lane" diagram, with each "lane" representing a job title (e.g. Purchasing Manager, Payables Controller, Credit Controller) with decisions and documents moving logically from lane to lane. I am sure that I have seen one of these diagrams in AIM, but I have just had a quick look and can't find one. Maybe somebody else can remember the AIM document number ??? Embarassed

David.
Re: oracle apps finance [message #151868 is a reply to message #151802] Mon, 19 December 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mula.sasikanth
Hi david,
thanks for ur replay.but i didn't understand what is the exact flow of finance
icon9.gif  Re: oracle apps finance [message #151871 is a reply to message #151868] Mon, 19 December 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
Well, if you can explain what your question means, then I will try to give a better answer. Confused

David.
Re: oracle apps finance [message #152088 is a reply to message #151871] Wed, 21 December 2005 00:38 Go to previous message
oracleapps.sasi

Hi david,
good Manning thanks for ur reply.what iam asking is how to tell the finance flow in oracle apps. can u provide any flow chart for this. and may i know about u.please reply ,please cooperate with me because i am new to this oracle apps.

o.k take care
sasi
Previous Topic: ACH pre-notifications?
Next Topic: Implementation schedule
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 14:49:19 CDT 2024