Home » Other » General » Guide Me!!!
Guide Me!!! [message #142492] Fri, 14 October 2005 17:33 Go to next message
hexmanju
Hi
I am a junior DBA in my Company.I recently joined my company some 8 months back(fresher)..I have just got into the DBA field some 3-4 months back.and i find it enjoying and want to stick with it.Also let me tell you that i am working on an Apps Production Database Project wherein the Database is Oracle and the ERP is Peoplesoft,So basically an Apps Database...

However i am also doing Oracle Certifications side by side to be linked with Oracle Database.I just finished my Funda1 and SQL Paper..I am still new to this field and learning a lot by experience and Forums.....,Books etc...

I request some experienced DBA'S of this forum to please guide me as to how to proceed with things from now on...I can say that i am concentrating on Backup and Recovery at the moment..(With least knowledge in Tuning).

Please guide me accordingly..

Thanks
Manju

Re: Guide Me!!! [message #143594 is a reply to message #142492] Fri, 21 October 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Naude
Hi Manju,

You are more than welcome to post your questions/ experiences here as you learn. We will try our best to help where we can.

Best regards.

Frank
Re: Guide Me!!! [message #143867 is a reply to message #142492] Sun, 23 October 2005 16:33 Go to previous message
utpal_prashar
Hi Manju,

I am a new member to this very useful site. I read your message. I am a computer engineer and presently working in Dell customer care operations in Chandigarh. I am pursuing my DBA as well. Could you please provide me information on job oppertunities for freshers. I will be really thankful to you.

Regards,
utpal.
Previous Topic: Monitoring the Space utilization inside Oracle as well as for File System
Next Topic: Need to talk to Oracle DBA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:58:48 CDT 2024