Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » USERENV
USERENV [message #141703] Tue, 11 October 2005 12:32 Go to next message
vk_appstech
hi
can anyone tell me how should i make use of the USERENV in apps,,what exactly it is.i have a problem with this USERENV.
i am working on an API,which is calling many views,,but some views that the api is callibng is not retrieving the data from a select query ,coz of this USERENV,,i would like to know how do i make the view work when a userenv is there,.,.
plz respond
regards
vk
Re: USERENV [message #141706 is a reply to message #141703] Tue, 11 October 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Art Metzer
Quote from vk_appstech

some views that the api is [calling] is not retrieving the data from a select query

Can you please give us an example?
Re: USERENV [message #141840 is a reply to message #141706] Wed, 12 October 2005 08:34 Go to previous message
vk_appstech
hi artmetzer
thanks for ur response
I AM WORKING on AR module on charge backs. i have a requirement to customize chargeback. i am using the API,,[B]ARP_PROCESS_CHARGEBACK.CREATE_CHARGEBACK.THIS WILL CREATE A CHARGEBACK.this procedure uses around 42 parameters in which 2 are out parameters and 2 are in/out params and the rest are IN params.this API is internally executing a select stmt on some views and these views are not retrieving the data.so i saw the source of a view and found that it is having this userenv.now i need suggestions as how i can make the view retrieve the data from base table.
thanks
vk
Previous Topic: Project Contracts user guide
Next Topic: Customer Across OU
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 01:06:20 CDT 2024