Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Urgent tasks to be completed...Please help  () 1 Vote
icon3.gif  Urgent tasks to be completed...Please help [message #140538] Tue, 04 October 2005 12:08 Go to next message
AndreaDRich
Hi can anyone please help me with the follwoing tasks in OM:

1.Workflow customization:How to send notifications to three performers and see that order of amount >5000 goes through only if all approve.

2.call a report from a form by enabling zoom.for example:to call a report to get the dff values of a salesorder.i.e if sales order is 1111 and customer is AAAA .i will enable the zoom for this orderform for any salesorder and any customer.then if zoom is selected the i need to pass the salesorder number and customer name to report with present values..i.e dinamically.
Any inputs appreciated....
thankyou,
Andrea.
Re: Urgent tasks to be completed...Please help [message #141243 is a reply to message #140538] Fri, 07 October 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prakasam
hi,
would u mind to make ur second question more clear.
actually, i have done the same thing in inventory module for a item master form for which the quantities on hand has to be called ,depending on the parameters of item master,,like give an item,i should be able to get the qty on hand for that item..
so if u could be more clear of ur requirement,,guess we can explore more through the discusions.
regards
kumar
Re: Urgent tasks to be completed...Please help [message #141260 is a reply to message #141243] Fri, 07 October 2005 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AndreaDRich
Kumar,

Thank you for the response.Actually we did conversion of item.and enabled a lot of DFF's in the sales order form.when the salesorder form is open then the zoom must be enabled and if the user wants to know more information about the order like values in the DFF then if he clicks on the zoom then we need to send the salesorder number as parameter to a report which prints following details:
salesorder number,salesrep information and DFF values.
Thanks,
Andrea.
Re: Urgent tasks to be completed...Please help [message #141317 is a reply to message #141260] Sat, 08 October 2005 12:06 Go to previous message
vk_appstech
hi andrea
have u ever tried with USER EXITS..,.,let me know the result if u have tried with that,.,
Previous Topic: Oracle Application
Next Topic: i need some help in oracle applications 11i-financials
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 08:29:19 CDT 2024